Shree Ganesh Alaya- Lambodar – लम्बोदरं आलय
Inclusive of GST. Transportation extra on actuals
• Width 6”
• Depth 6.5”
• Height 7”
• Approx weight 4 kgs
ऊँ नमो ववघ्नराजाय सवथसौख्यप्रदाययने।
दष्ुटाररष्टववनाशाय पराय परमात्मने॥
• Mesmerizingly majestic Ganesh Bhagwan mounted on a stepped solid Teakwood frame – Alaya.
• The deity is handcrafted in bronze metal by artisans from North India . The deity rests on a dais
with miniature patterns handcrafted. The steps curve naturally with the Deity base in symmetry.
• The seamless stepped design is inspired by steps at Siddhivinayak, Ganpati Phule, Gangotri &
Kedarnath. The steps put the divine One on a pedestal, quite literally, while at the edges they
sublime over the vertical background giving the Alaya a symmetry. The cantilevered top which
flows out and puts a well lit canopy over the Divine, adds to the grandeur of the Deity.
• The Grand Alaya, this, when placed, becomes the center-piece of attraction.
• The Crafting process of the Alaya was a spiritual journey with pious clean surroundings, devotional
music playing and with everyone including the Founder’s intervention in the entire process.
• it is limited edition and a Collector’s item.
• Pure Brass figurine complemented with colors which will last for decades.
• Teakwood finished with our 7 step PU process through our partners M/S Asian / Berger paints .
• Murphy compact spot light ( easily available & replacement is a DIY)