ऊँ नमो ववघ्नराजाय सवथसौख्यप्रदाययने।
दष्ुटाररष्टववनाशाय पराय परमात्मने॥
• Ganesh Bhagwan mounted on a stepped solid Teakwood frame – Alaya.
• The deity is handcrafted in pure Brass by artisans in Western Uttar Pradesh. The steps curve
naturally with the Deity base in symmetry.
• The seamless stepped design is inspired by steps at Siddhivinayak, Ganpati Phule, Gangotri &
Kedarnath. The steps put the divine One on a pedestal, quite literally, while at the edges they
sublime over the vertical background giving the Alaya a symmetry. The cantilevered top which
flows out and puts a well lit canopy over the Divine, adds to the grandeur of the Deity.
• This Alaya, this, when placed, becomes the center-piece of attraction.
• The Crafting process of the Alaya was a spiritual journey with pious clean surroundings,
devotional music playing and with everyone including the Founder’s intervention in the entire
• it is limited edition and a Collector’s item .
Shree Ganesh Alaya- Vighnarajaya र्वघ्िराजाय आलय
• Pure Brass figurine complemented with colors which will last for decades.
• Teakwood finished with our 7 step PU process through our partners M/S Asian / Berger paints .
• Murphy compact spot light ( easily available & replacement is a DIY)