Shri Ganesh Alay – Gajanan गज-आलय
Inclusive of GST. Transportation extra on actuals
• Width 9”
• Depth 7”
• Height 12”
• Approx weight 5-6 kgs
नमामम देवं सकलार्दथ ं तं सुवर्वथ र्ं भुजगोपवीतमं।
गजाननं भास्करमेकदन्तं लम्बोदरं वाररभावसनं च।।
• Mesmerizingly majestic Ganesh Bhagwan mounted on a stepped solid Teakwood frame –
• The deity is Custom handcrafted in pure Brass by artisans In western Uttar Pradesh.
Colorful rich texture, the Alaya is made to last for decades.
• The seamless stepped design is inspired by steps at Siddhivinayak, Ganpati Phule,
Gangotri & Kedarnath. The steps put the divine One on a pedestal, quite literally, while at
the edges they sublime over the vertical background giving the Alaya a symmetry. The
cantilevered top which flows out and puts a well-lit canopy over the Divine, adds to the
grandeur of the Deity.
• The Grand Alaya, this, when placed, becomes the center-piece of attraction.
• The Crafting process of the Alaya was a spiritual journey with pious clean surroundings,
devotional music playing and with everyone including the Founder’s intervention in the
• it is limited edition and a Collector’s item .
• Pure Brass figurine complemented with colors which will last for decades.
• Teakwood finished with our 7 step PU process through our partners M/S Asian / Berger paints .
• Murphy compact spot light ( easily available & replacement is a DIY)