वक्र त ंड महाकाय, सूयय कोटि समप्रभ:।
निर्वघ्य िं करु मे देव शभकायेष सवदय।।
• Mesmerizing Ganesh Bhagwan mounted on a stepped solid Teakwood frame – Alaya.
• The deity is Custom handcrafted in pure Brass by artisans In western Uttar Pradesh.
Colorful rich texture, the Alaya is made to last for decades.
• The seamless stepped design is inspired by steps at Siddhivinayak, Ganpatiphule,
Gangotri & Kedarnath. The steps put the divine One on a pedestal, quite literally, while at
the edges they sublime over the vertical background giving the Alaya a symmetry.
The cantilevered top which flows out and puts a well lit canopy over the Divine, adds to
the grandeur of the Deity.
• The Grand Alaya, this, when placed, becomes the center-piece of attraction.
• The Crafting process of the Alaya was a spiritual journey with pious clean surroundings,
devotional music playing and with everyone including the Founder’s intervention in the
• it is limited edition and a Collector’s item .
• Pure Brass figurine complemented with colors which will last for decades.
• Teakwood finished with our 7 step PU process through our partners M/S Asian / Berger paints.