ShriGanesh Alay – Ekdantam एकदन्तं-आलय
Inclusive of GST. Transportation extra on actuals
Weight approx. 4-5 Kgs
एकदन्तं महाकायं लम्बोदरगजाननम्ं।
विध्ननाशकरं देवं हेरम्बं प्रणमाम्यहम्।।
• Mesmerizingly majestic Ganesh Bhagwan mounted on a stepped solid Teakwood frame – Alaya.
• The kuṭhāra ( Kulhari) shaped frame symbolizes Lord Parshuram and the ‘Ekdanta’ or Ganesh
Bhagwan is Custom handcrafted in pure Brass by artisans In western Uttar Pradesh . Colorful rich
texture, the Alaya is made to last for decades.
• The seamless stepped design is inspired by steps at Siddhivinayak, Ganpati Phule, Gangotri &
Kedarnath. The steps put the divine One on a pedestal, quite literally , while at the edges they
sublime over the vertical background giving the Alaya a symmetry. The cantilevered top which
flows out and puts a well-lit canopy over the Divine, adds to the grandeur of the Deity.
• The Grand Alaya, this, when placed, becomes the center-piece of attraction.
• The Crafting process of the Alaya was a spiritual journey with pious clean surroundings,
devotional music playing and with everyone including the Founder’s intervention in the entire
• it is limited edition and a Collector’s item .
• Pure Brass figurine complemented with colors which will last for decades.
• Teakwood finished with our 7 step PU process through our partners M/S Asian / Berger paints .
• Murphy compact spot light ( easily available & replacement is a DIY)